The Council promotes fun and fellowship through various social events:
- Regular Meeting
- There is a social hour and a dinner prior to each regular meeting. This allows our membership to relax, visit, catch up. Those who attend regularly really get to know each other and cement friendships.
- First Friday Social
- The council attempts to have a social for the whole family on the first Friday of each month. It is generally themed to the season. Perhaps Mardi Gras or Derby party, perhaps a summer picnic with burgers, hot dogs, inflatables for the kids, corn hole toss, & horse shoes. Check with the hall to find out what is going on this month!
- The council generally has two dinner/dance events for members and spouses each year with a live band. These occur on New Years Eve and Valentines Day. These events are priced to cover expenses. Check with the hall to reserve your spot at the next event.
- Corporate Communion
- The council holds corporate communion on each 5th Sunday (which occurs about 4 times each year). Members are encouraged to attend Mass en-group at a selected local parish and to have family breakfast together at the hall. Check with the hall for details of the next corporate communion.
- 4th Degree Meeting
- Members and spouses of the 4th degree have a dinner/social along with each of their monthly meetings.
- Other events may be scheduled besides those listed above. Also, we have a great time fraternizing when we are working: bingo, Tootsie Roll Drive, Lenten Fish Fry, making/distributing Thanksgiving or Christmas boxes for the needy, or taking care of our "adopted highway".